Beach Genie is now fully permitted on more beaches than any other beach experience company in San Diego County. We are now permitted on Oceanside Tower 10 Beach, Oceanside Harbor Beach, Tamarack State Beach, Carlsbad State Beach, Cardiff State Beach at Seaside, Torrey Pines State Beach and Silver Strand State Beach.
State Beach Picnic permit program and the restrictions:
- No Saturday or Sunday availability from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Specific holiday weekends (as defined by the State) are not available for the whole holiday weekend, meaning Friday through Monday.
- Reservation requests for these beaches are required at least 10 days in advance to State Parks
- Reservations require approval from State Parks
- State Parks approves events on a “first come, first served basis” with reservations allowed up to 3 months in advance
Each State Beach is subject to a certain number of reservations per month per permittee. For example, during peak season (Memorial Day – Labor Day), for beaches where reservations are available, there is a max of 2 reservations per month per beach. In non-peak season, the max is 4 reservations per month, per location.
- Tamarack State Beach - non-peak season only
- Cardiff State Beach (Seaside, south beach, location only) year round reservations allowed
- Torrey Pines State Beach (South beach) – non peak season only
- Limited to 15 guests
- Beach Restrictions: